2013/12/08

Ben Nye makeup base


This week we had Ben Nye selling their products at our school. I've used the products a couple of times (at school haha) and I've been thinking that they would be great for e.g. cosplay makeup! 

The products aren't the cheapest ones, but I think they're really worth the money. The coverage and variety of shades of foundations is great! Also it's really rich in pigment so you don't need to buy a new one for a while. Creme contours are still a new thing to me, but I wanted to try it out. And I'm glad I did! These are super easy to apply evenly! The shadow creme is also more grayish than reddish shade of brown so it looks more natural in my opinion. 

When I made the test makeup with these, I somehow ended up doing otokoyaku look once again. But I was really happy with the outcome this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment