2013/11/12

Destination: Japan

In July one of my favorite Takarazuka actresses was announced to retire on November 17th. First I didn't think I could make it there because I didn't want to go alone, but somehow we (me and Ella) managed to gather all the money to go to Japan.
But soon one of my dreams finally comes true: I'm really going to Japan! I've been dreaming about it something like 10 years, and planning a trip for about 5 years more or less seriously. 

I'm actually sitting at Helsinki-Vantaa airport right now, waiting for the flight to depart. Yesterday we went to Tallinn, spent a night in a hotel, and today flew back to Helsinki. Logic? Yes, it was almost 200 euros cheaper that way. And it's good to have an adventure once in a while so why not. (The funniest thing about this is that I live like 5kms away from the airport.) 
In Japan we are going to visit Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Takarazuka, shopping, Disney land, Takarazuka, temples, food, and a bit more shopping... And did I already mention Takarazuka? So much to do and so little time.



行ってきます!

No comments:

Post a Comment